Friday, April 26, 2013

Looking to stand with God and defend our Constitution?

If you are conservative like me and are looking for a political party that stands with God and supports our Constitution, then consider the Constitution Party.
I recently read through their 2012 party platform and was very inspired.
I am currently registered as an Independent, because neither of the two major political parties represent conservative values and principles. Thus I will be joining the Constitution Party.

Will you support and defend the moral and ethical values our forefathers fought and died for?

I urge you to not stand by silently any longer.

If you are a Christian and an American:

1) Pray for our country and our leadership
2) Study and learn the Bible
3) Read and study our Constitution

It strongly urge you to get behind the Constitution Party!

http://constitutionparty.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment