Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Man's Best Friend

I love animals. At every Observation Post there are two dogs. The dogs are essentially there for force protection. Whenever any stranger gets too close to the fence around the OP, the dogs bark and alert the troops. They are well trained and provide a lot of comfort to the troops. Dogs always treat people the way we should treat people. They truly love unconditionally.

I would bring them all back to North Carolina if I could.

This is Chicas I am petting here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sir,
    I have shipped several collars and leashes over. I hope this helps.
    Let me know if there is anything you guys need/want...or if there is anything I can do on my side to help you guys there.
    Take Care,
    -SSG Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I received the packages from PACKS4 Patriots yesterday and will be giving these items out immediately.
    The troops will be blessed!
    Thanks for all you are doing back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, I'm glad you received those and all was well. They told me they sent them. I've also got a fella from the local gideon's that dropped off 130+ of the smaller bibles for the soldiers. It will be in the next shipment going out at the end of Jan. Also, the local orthodonist sent in packages of stuff for everyone as well.
    Please feel free to let me know if anyone needs/wants anything specific.

    I wish there was more I could do for everyone.
    Take care...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete