Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Worshiping in Egypt

One of the privledges I have is to travel to the remote Observation Posts and lead worship services in the field for the troops. This occurred on 12/11/12 at our northern most OP. From the shores of this OP the coastlines of Jordan, Israel, and Saudia Arabia are clearly visible. At this particualar service I spoke from Matthew 20 and taught the parable of the Vineyard Workers. It essential says that in the Kingdom of Heaven the first will be last, and the last will be first. I was challenging them to think more eternally and less worldly, to keep their eyes and hearts focused on things from above and not on the things of this world.
I will continue to post pictures from my traveling ministry througout the Sinai of Egypt.
This area is should be listed on the unreached people groups list.

Working for Christ!

2 comments:

  1. I am righteously indignant right now. Just kidding. I want to be there serving with you the Soldiers God has place in your care. But, I must wait my turn. Yours in Christ and NEXT IN LINE - Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. God willing, you will be here in just over eight months! You will enjoy your time here.
    Lance

    ReplyDelete