Friday, December 21, 2012

Worshiping in Egypt

Hey Everyone,

Our Worship services have been going well and the Lord has blessed us with an average of 11 people per service. While this doesn't sound like a lot, in this environment and the in the military this is considered above average attendance. Especially when you consider that half of our unit is deployed to Observation Posts. I have also just found a man of faith and a very talented musician and singer to become my Chapel Music Director. So this should increase our attendance and take a load off of me trying to prepare music and videos for worship.

I have preached four sermons so far, these are the scriptures and titles:

John 6:60-71 - Fan or Follower?
Luke 14:26-36 - How Much to Love Jesus?
Luke 1:26-38 - His Will, His Way, and His Timing
Galatians 4:4-7 - Why Did Jesus Come When He Did?

This Sunday I will be preaching the following sermons:

Luke 2:1-7 - The Birth of a King
Matthew 1: 21-23 - God Invaded

I usually preach twice each Sunday. We have a morning service at 10:00 and then an evening service at 7:00. I usually try to integrate the morning and evening messages.

Sorry no Podcasts.

Continue to pray for our unsaved troops, our Egyptians friends, and my ministry.

1 comment: