Monday, August 26, 2013

Relief Has Arrived

This morning was a joyous occasion as CH Jonathan Secrest (the new chaplain) arrived from Fort Hood. CH Secrest and I will spend the week transitioning and then I will depart Egypt and make my way back to Camp Atterbury, Indiana to outprocess and prepare to reunite with my family. My wife Ashley and the kids are extremely excited. It's going to be quite a moment when we lock eyes and make that first embrace. It's emotional just to think about! The Lord has provided everything and everyone my family has needed in my absence. He continues to prove Himself faithful in all circumstances. He always knows what is best for His children and we are blessed to have been adopted by Him. As Paul wrote in Ephesians 1:16...I have never stop giving thanks for all who cared for my family during this deployment, I have remembered you in my prayers. Thanks to everyone who has been there for Ashley, Taylor, and Garrett during my deployment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment